WE and XE Series electric actuators are specially designed for quarter turn operating applications such as Ball valves, Butterfly valves, Plug valves, Dampers and similar valve automation usages.
- It's variation in wide range of output torque antrol options fit your specific requirement.
- XE series electric actuator provides high reliability and performance for your automation plan.
- Compact and low weight due to high grade aluminum alloy for housing.
- High corrosion resistance due to hard anodizing on inside & outside and polyester coating on external surface.
- Various output torque from 80Nm to 3000Nm
- Wide range of voltage available
- Self locking with minimum backlash in the transmission
- Rugged construction with O-ring system giving water and explosion proof. (optional : explosion proof / Eexd IIB T4, IP68)
- Handwheel for manual operation engaged by a manual/auto lever arranged for power preference.
- Easy mounting base standard to ISO5211
- Standard 4 limit switches. 2 for operation, 2 for extra (dry contacts)
- Torque switches (except for XE-1700)
- LED lamps on indicator monitoring valve position and operation (option)
- Space heater with thermostat for preventing overheat.
- Removable drive bushing with under hung for easy machining and tight connection
WE-500 Weatherproof Electric Actuator, 500 In-Lbs
XE Series Color Brochure (4.5mb)
More Information From CFM