Sales Support Representative
As a member of our team, you will work with Sales and Purchasing to facilitate orders, provide quotes, and interact with customers and suppliers to provide excellent customer service. We work in a fast-paced environment where the day-to-day tasks fluctuate, requiring excellent business acumen, time management and communication skills.
- Main point of contact for existing & new customers inquiring about products and existing orders.
- Troubleshoot customer concerns.
- Assist with packaging customer shipments.
- Generate sales quotes and process sales orders in Salesforce.com.
- Assist with Returns & Warranty repairs.
- Work with Suppliers on pricing and lead times.
- Attend sales training provided by Supplier's as needed - may require travel.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must be comfortable creating rapport with customers and suppliers.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Data entry experience and customer service skills.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Aptitude and comfort with technical conversations.
- Attention to details.
- Personable and team-player attitude.
- Ability to work independently and use sound judgment in day-to-day decisions.
- Skilled time manager with strong drive towards productivity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High-level of dependability.
- Able to lift or move up to 30 pounds or more with assistance.
- Bilingual Spanish/English – Helpful.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org